• Filipino language Tagalog translation
• Both Old Testament and New Testament
• 72 hours of listening enjoyment
• Includes Audio Bible player, built in speaker, earbuds, (electrical wall charger and solar panel) to charge the battery, manual
• Each chapter is on its on individual track so you can select the exact book and chapter you want to listen to.
• Raised buttons to easily navigate forward and backward between each book and each chapter of the Bible
• As you navigate, the Audio Bible will talk back to you and tell you exactly what book and chapter you are on
• Bookmarking button allows you to stop the unit, then return later to the exact place you were listening to before.
• Typical battery playtime under normal operating conditions: 5 – 14 hours
• Rock solid construction, water resistant, operates in harsh environments
• Small fits in shirt pocket, 4 inches high, 2 5/16 inches wide, 1/2 inch deep
By Ron C.
Received in plenty of time to get the Tagalog (Filipino) Audio Bible to the missionaries before they left for home (from Michigan). I don't speak Tagalog, but tested the controls and all seemed to work fine. Especially helpful will be the features of bookmarking and jumping between Genesis, Psalms, and Matthew. The two children who will be using these have only peripheral eyesight, so the raised control buttons and logical layout should be quite a blessing. I look forward to hearing back from them on how they are working out! May the Lord richly bless this Audio Bible ministry and those who finally can access the scriptures this way.